Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Abby's 9th Birthday
















I can't believe it. Abby is now 9 years old. It's hard to believe that time has flown by that fast. Last wednsday was her birthday. We went out to dinner to one of her favorite places Jason's Deli. She enjoys getting their salad bar. I know kind of wierd, but that's what she likes. On friday night we had her birthday party. She wanted to do a sleep over but I vetoed that. Instead we did a "Late Night". The girls made their own pizza's, got pedicures, sang and danced, and then we watched a movie and enjoyed some popcorn and candy. I think the all had a good time. It was pretty loud, but what do you expect with 14 9 and 10 year olds. Luckily the neighbors didn't complain. It was a pretty fun night. Rich took Paige and Maren out with Pops since he was in town visiting. I got to enjoy the evening with my friend Vicky, thank goodness for her help. I don't know if I could've finished everyones toes otherwise. Paige is already saying she wants to do a "Late Night" when she is 9. I guess I have 3 more years to prepare myself again for the craziness.

No comments: