Saturday, June 12, 2010

Maren's Preschool Graduation




Maren started preschool in January of this year. She was in Mrs. Freeman and Mrs. Allaman's class. She loved going to preschool. Every day she'd ask if she got to go to school today. If it wasn't one of her preschool days she was very upset. Her teacher were great teachers and have helped her learn alot. During her graduation they sang many songs that they learned during class and then got to get their certificates. After it was over she came up to me and said "Now I get to go to the big kid class." The next day she woke up thinking she got to go the the "big kid class." So you could imagine her disappointment when I had to inform her that she didn't go back until August. She was devistated. But I think I finally cleared her mind of that at least for the time being. She still ask me from time to time if summer is over and if it is time to go back to school. I'm glad for her excitment about school. I just hope she continues with that same attitude for a long time.


No comments: