Saturday, June 12, 2010

Brad's Graduation




I can't believe my baby brother graduated from high school. May 26th I flew up to Utah by myself to go see Brad graduate on the 27th. My mom had a bbq during the day and then Brad graduated at 7:30p.m. The graduation was nice but LONG as usual. Oh the joys of high school. It was a lot of fun to be able to go support him and spend time with my family for the weekend. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my parents and spending time with my sisters and brother. My mom took me up to the Park City outlets which I love to do whenever I'm in Utah. My sister Lisa and Amy joined us with her little guy Preston. He was such a trooper walking around the outlets. He's clearly used to shopping. After shopping we went out for dinner at a chinese restaurant near my mom's house. Then went back to my mom's house were we hung out for the rest of the evening and I got ready to leave the next day. BOO! It was a nice getaway. Thanks to Rich for letting me go while he took care of the kids. Did I say how much fun I had? Thanks mom and dad for everything!












No comments: