Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Maren






I'm late on this post, but I couldn't forget to post Maren's birthday. I can't believe my baby is 4 I can remember like it was yesterday when she was born. Maren is 45.5 inches tall and weighs 34 pounds. That makes her in the 98th percentile for height and 50th for her weight. She is so tall it is crazy, many people mistake her for a 5 or 6 year old. My parents and Lisa's kids were in town for her birthday which made it extra special for her. We celebrated my dad's and Maren's birthdays together. We got an icecream cake and she picked out a #4 for her and a #5 for Papa. She was so proud of herself. It was so nice having my parents and cousins in town. It doesn't happen often that my kids get family to be there for their birthdays. We had a porty(as Maren would call it) on saturday with a princess bounce house and a pinata. It was a fun time. Maren I hope you had a great birthday. You have gotten so big I can't believe it. You are so much fun to have around, you always make us laugh with the funny things you say and do. Happy Birthday Sweetie! Mommy and Daddy love you!




1 comment:

Leefamlee Treasures said...

I am stalking! Your family is adorable. Lets hook up our blogs! XOXO